Two Queens...One house....HELP

eatrawfish

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to here Fred is okay! And good for you for confronting your neighbor, I wish I was less timid about this stuff myself sometime.

Hopefully after his appt Fred will want to escape less as well...

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Barry

Well Update time....

GOOD NEWS....I FOUND FRED!!!

Yesterday DADDY was found. He appears to be in good health except for a few scratches..He's in the kennel on quarentine untill his NEW appt at the vet for neutering....

I confronted my neighbor that cat killer....I explained to him, I did NOT find it appropriate for him to be shooting domestic animals...If he had problems he could call Animal Control...I also told him If I caught him shooting any more domestic animals I would do everything in my power to make sure the police were notified he was 1. Dishcharging a weapon in a housing area...2. Killing domestic animals for no reason. Finally I told him I was serious about this and I hoped he would change his way before we became "BIG ENEMIES"
This guy is one of them outdoor freaks who thinks he can shoot anything that walks in his path. He gets off killing and torturing his prey. Maybe his mommy should have paid more attention to him...

The kittens are all doing great...Fat and almost walking on the first litter.....
I finally found two seperate dark hidden places where the Mommas feel they are secluded and away from people/intrusions...
So they haven't been trying to move them to much lately...
Anyway...Pics coming soon...
Thats my update for now...
Thanks
Barry
Phew....glad to hear that Fred is safe. Please let us know how his new neuter appt. goes.

Katie

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome home Fred

I have also been following this thread - can't wait to see pics of the kittens