Two Orange Pumpkins :)

pumpkins

pumpkins
Young Cat
Purraise
I've read over this website for awhile now, and I decided to join.

background: I had a male Himalayan flame point that lived to be 19. I spent two years without any kitties after he passed from renal failure.

Today: I have 2 orange tabby cats. They are the kitties in my profile picture. I adopted the female from the shelter Oct 2016 (on the right in the pic). She is a little over 1 year old. The male belonged to my Grandma who is now in the nursing home. He is 2 years old. He was born with a short tail, and I adopted him in Feb. 2017. They fought the first day they met :(. I then read how to introduce cats, took the advice, and I spent 6 weeks slowly re-introducing them. They get along great now :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I love orange cats! I'd love to see pics on TCS photo forums and photo contest! You have done such a great thing by giving these cats a home. :catrub::winkcat:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello pumpkins, welcome to TCS :wave3:

Thank you for adopting the kitties and glad to hear that they are getting along well.

Good that you've joined us and do browse around for the Beverly good reads and informative forum threads this site has to offer.

Do post more photos of your kitties please and there's a special thread just for orange kitties :-

Orange Cats

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS pumpkins pumpkins

I'm partial to orange tabbies myself - my avatar is my adopted girl Ruby, who is 6-ish years old.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pumpkins

pumpkins
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I did not know there was a thread just for orange kitties. I also did not know I would end up with two kitties and much less two orange ones. lol but I love them. I missed having a cat around so much. These two are quite different and yet get along just fine. The male we call Mr. Mackey Pumpkins, and our girl is Rosey Bebe Pepita. :wink:

I'm still trying to figure out the functionality of the forum. I think I accomplished posting some pictures in a "gallery".