Two new kittens!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ah, yes, so there are also solid colored rexes, even in this dark chokolade nuance.   And the muzzle not so prolonged as Oriental.  Its just the rex hair left.   Im not sure on hereditary in the spur of the moment.  If its easy for a cross out, a natural son so to speak,  to  become without the rex hair, here we have our suspected Ancestor.

tlco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

the white Rex is my boy Willie the other small kittens is a Rex purebred does your baby look anything like these two guys. they are very loving and affectionate they get cold and want to be under the covers they sleep with you and soon to follow you wherever you go if this sounds like your guy he's probably a Rex. I have to buy sweaters during the winter for my guys good luck with your baby.FYI if he is Rex not good to let him outside, I have found over the past years that's all the ones I have had have had sun allergies and and can get sunburned. but for the past 20 something years I have decided never to let my cat outside even the ones that I rescued from a dangerous household