Two new female bettas.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
o_o Are they paying you to advertise the site, or something? I think any good betta owner already knows about that site.

And please stop bumping topics (mine, at least).

keith p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are they paying you to advertise the site, or something? I think any good betta owner already knows about that site.

Sheesh try to help and get bashed for it.

I'm not I just like to help, and I was just reading older topics and never replied to yours before so i'm not bumping anything.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Katzyn

o_o Are they paying you to advertise the site, or something? I think any good betta owner already knows about that site.

And please stop bumping topics (mine, at least).
I don't think he was trying to offend you- but just trying to be helpful.
Not all good betta owners know about all of the available online resources or every single reputable betta site out there, so making a suggestion is not harmful, especially not if he was just trying to be polite.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I didn't mean to offend (and certainly didn't "bash"), but it -is- rather rude to post the same answer over and over, in every betta topic you come across; "check bettatalk.com". Or maybe I'm just weird in thinking that posting links to helpful websites is rude when no help was requested?

And thank you for trying to help, but in one of my topics, the thread was finished, my problem solved. In my other topic, there was no problem, and I wasn't asking for anything but for people to see my new girlies. =) No help needed.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I guess I'm a little moody, lately. =/ I apologize.