Two Lies,One Truth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
I'm sorry, but  statement 2 is not a true statement, although it sounds delicious for both owner and cat.:rub: This leaves statements 1 and 3, and only one is true!
Hmmmmm then I'll go with my gut which was #3!!! I like how you didn't give it away after one guess!! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. I have 7 children

2. I have been married 3 times.

3. I was on The Price Is Right...and won

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm then I'll go with my gut which was #3!!! I like how you didn't give it away after one guess!! [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Yes, # 3 is correct!!!  I share my hairbrush with my little Speedy!  She smells so clean and fresh
, it is never a problem with me, and of course she loves it!  What's mine is hers and hers is mine!!
 Not to mention she has four brushes of her own which she loves also!  
  Congratulations @GLORY JASMINE, and for understanding how I could share a hairbrush with a cat!

No 1 is not correct, although it would be my dream to drive cross country and see many more states.  I have been to all the New England states, New York and also, my parents took my sister and I on a wonderful trip from our home in Massachusetts by car to Texas to visit my brother in the Air Force during the 1970's.  We were in high school.  Clue:  this information may come in handy when I post more lies about myself in this thread!!! 

1. I have 7 children

2. I have been married 3 times.

3. I was on The Price Is Right...and won
Now the post from @lmj1954  , I am going to guess #3 is correct,  you were on THE PRICE IS RIGHT and WON, because I am hoping very hard it is true because it wold be very intriguing!!  Am I correct @lmj1954  ?  only you hold the truth!!!! 

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

Yes, # 3 is correct!!!  I share my hairbrush with my little Speedy!  She smells so clean and fresh
, it is never a problem with me, and of course she loves it!  What's mine is hers and hers is mine!!
 Not to mention she has four brushes of her own which she loves also!  
  Congratulations @GLORY JASMINE, and for understanding how I could share a hairbrush with a cat!

No 1 is not correct, although it would be my dream to drive cross country and see many more states.  I have been to all the New England states, New York and also, my parents took my sister and I on a wonderful trip from our home in Massachusetts by car to Texas to visit my brother in the Air Force during the 1970's.  We were in high school.  Clue:  this information may come in handy when I post more lies about myself in this thread!!! 

Now the post from @lmj1954  , I am going to guess #3 is correct,  you were on THE PRICE IS RIGHT and WON, because I am hoping very hard it is true because it wold be very intriguing!!  Am I correct @lmj1954  ?  only you hold the truth!!!! 
1. False, I have 2 sons

2. True, married 3 times

3. False, however a coworker won a car on Price Is Right, me, never been there.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. False, I have 2 sons

2. True, married 3 times

3. False, however a coworker won a car on Price Is Right, me, never been there.
I was sure I was right, but I guess I was wrong!
 Wow!  To even get to THE PRICE IS RIGHT is something, then to be called up to compete, and then, to win a car!  that is something!!!

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I was sure I was right, but I guess I was wrong!
 Wow!  To even get to THE PRICE IS RIGHT is something, then to be called up to compete, and then, to win a car!  that is something!!!
Yes, she even got custom plates that said The Price Was Right.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, she even got custom plates that said The Price Was Right.
That makes me chuckle
, The Price WAS Right plates,  not The Price Is Right!! 
  My heart would have been racing if I was in her place on the stage!  I took care of my Dad
for 10 years and everyday at 11 am we would stop everything and watch The Price Is Right!  He could not speak but would get very happy when someone would win a car!!  Maybe we saw her win the car! 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll give another try!  

1.  I have tried duck eggs once.

2. I have tried caviar once.

3. I have tried cat food once.

Anyone dare a guess???  

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'll give another try!  

1.  I have tried duck eggs once.

2. I have tried caviar once.

3. I have tried cat food once.

Anyone dare a guess???  
LMBO!  I have actually had duck eggs and caviar and loved them both! When my nephew was about 2 years old, I was at my sister's house and we were in the kitchen... I glanced over and said, "Oh, crap! Justin is eating the dog food!". My sister just looked at me and in a very serious voice said, "Oh, that's OK. He only eats the yellow ones."  

I am going to say you have tried cat food once.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 @Fyllis  you have guessed correct!!!!!  #3, I tried dry cat food on a dare from a playmate in first grade and that mouthfeel is still with me, yes, I will NEVER be trying that again!

That is so coincidental that you have tried duck eggs and caviar too.  My father raised ducks and I had my chance to try duck eggs, but never did, and, I work in a closeout store that sells gourmet food and we have caviar from iceland for 2.99, I am tempted to try it!  I don't feel I am going to like it though!

Congratulations!!!  
 @Fyllis  on the first guess!

Does anyone want to stump us??  Let's hear your lies and truths!!

Last edited:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I have six siblings

My younger brother lives in Texas

I once adopted a vegetarian cat

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Fyllis  this is most certainly tricky as the way I see it, any one of them may be true.  No 3 seems to be almost an impossibility, but I am thinking maybe someone had the cat on veggies only and you adopted?  But no, I think this is to stump us!!  HaHa!! 

My answer will then be #1, You have six siblings!  

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok I want to try this.....

1. My mom had me when she was 40 yrs old

2. I use to drive a truck for a living

3. I was a model

??????

margd

Veteran
Purraise
@Fyllis
 this is most certainly tricky as the way I see it, any one of them may be true.  No 3 seems to be almost an impossibility, but I am thinking maybe someone had the cat on veggies only and you adopted?  But no, I think this is to stump us!!  HaHa!! :idea:

My answer will then be #1, You have six siblings!  :think:
I would have to go with #3, it just screams "why not!?"
#3 it is! I adopted a cat once from some vegetarians who fed her a vegetarian diet as well. She was a little over a year old and seemingly healthy but the first time I put a bowl of canned food down, she went absolutely nuts. It was like she'd never been fed. She gobbled it down and begged for more!

lmj1954

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
#3 it is! I adopted a cat once from some vegetarians who fed her a vegetarian diet as well. She was a little over a year old and seemingly healthy but the first time I put a bowl of canned food down, she went absolutely nuts. It was like she'd never been fed. She gobbled it down and begged for more!
Wow, you would not think the cat would be getting the taurine it needed unless they supplemented with it. Glad the cat is happy and healthy! 

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to say: You love Koldunai! MMMmmmmmmm! Topped with caramelized onion and crisp pancetta!
Yes! Except for the onions part, lol.

Ok, I went up a few posts so have no idea what the last actual "two lies, one truth" is, lol. So I'll just go from here.

- I was born in Buffalo Grove, IL
- I'm terrified of roller coasters
- I'm terrified of escalators

margd

Veteran
Purraise
I'll say you're terrified of escalators because when I was a kid I was scared to death of them so that makes perfect sense to me. I still don't really like them!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll say you're terrified of escalators because when I was a kid I was scared to death of them so that makes perfect sense to me. I still don't really like them!
Two for two. That must mean I'm a horrible liar 

I took a tumble down a flight of stairs and landed on my head back in August of 2001. I seriously lucked out that I only got a concussion. But escalators (especially the down escalators) and going down stairs terrifies me. I'll at least get on the escalators going up, but I was more willing to jump over a rail once than go down the escalator (until I found some stairs - whew!) because I was that terrified. That was five years ago, haven't been on a "down" escalator since that trip.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Two for two. That must mean I'm a horrible liar :lol3:

I took a tumble down a flight of stairs and landed on my head back in August of 2001. I seriously lucked out that I only got a concussion. But escalators (especially the down escalators) and going down stairs terrifies me. I'll at least get on the escalators going up, but I was more willing to jump over a rail once than go down the escalator (until I found some stairs - whew!) because I was that terrified. That was five years ago, haven't been on a "down" escalator since that trip.
That sounds pretty awful! No wonder you don't like escalators or going downstairs. And your other choices were great - I only chose the escalator cause I'm scared of them, too.[emoji]128512[/emoji]