Two Kitties need a home

izzibeth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey all,

I've been a member of this site for a while now but mostly lurked. I came out of hiding about two years ago when I found myself having to care for a two week old abandoned kitten. He's now about two and doing well (although he is kind of a jerk ^_^).

Anyway, I have a big problem. I am trying to find a home for two of my cats. Rosa (4 years old) and Clyde (1 year old). My life kind of got crazy at the beginning of the year as I was laid off and then my 5 year relationship came to an end causing me to have to pick up and move 350 miles back into my mother's house. Needless to say.. having three cats suddenly went from "yay!" to *cry*. I simply can't keep all of them for financial reasons, space reasons, and my mom really only being temporarily okay with them.

Any advice on what to do (I have been asking around but I think probably only half-trying since it's so hard to admit that I can't keep them) to help expedite the home-finding process would be great. I live in Massachusetts in the south coast area although I would be willing to drive to any of the surrounding states if it meant that my babies would go to a good home.

Thanks.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have any pics along with descriptions, to offer? Sounds like you're going through a rough time of it, all right
I am sending prayers that someone, somewhere, will be able to help you out....bless your mom for being there for you, cats & all....maybe you could point out that at least they're cats & not toddlers