Two kittens need home in Southern California

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background

If you were on the east coast I would take that calico girl in a heartbeat. I have a weakness for multicolor babies.
She is ours. 

She's from an earlier litter. She turned up in the engine compartment of my wife's car and we kept her. If not for her we would be able to keep the other two. She's a little stinker though. The other two are the sweetest. I wish the two we have were as sweet as the two we're trying to find homes for. 
Yeah we have one stinker -Honeybee- She growls at other kitties and gets jealous easily..I still wish I could get her a kitten or two to play with. I bet she would have trouble running around with them...if I see any strays near our home with kitahs then they will have a good home with us.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That little black and white one is SOOO CUTE!!!! I'd love to have her but I really can't afford another one :(  And I'm very far away from  you anyway :(  I hope you can find a good home for these two little sweeties soon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That little black and white one is SOOO CUTE!!!! I'd love to have her but I really can't afford another one :(  And I'm very far away from  you anyway :(  I hope you can find a good home for these two little sweeties soon!
She is a little lap kitty.