Two have to go

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yuck! I would love to get rid of more than 2... but.. Mountain Dew and Sweet Tea...
Apple Juice, Kool-Aid, and Pepsi not far behind..

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The iced tea I remember having my mom made and it wasn't really sweetened and had lemon in it. I don't think I've had an actual sweet iced tea.
I think it's mostly a southern thing. It's taken very seriously down here and does not usually have lemon in it. Just tea, water and sugar.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it's mostly a southern thing. It's taken very seriously down here and does not usually have lemon in it. Just tea, water and sugar.
Next time I end up in the south I'll have to try some real sweet tea.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They can all go for me with the exception of water. I drink a lot of water and never tire of it.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Water is really the only one that I drink a lot of. I will occasionally drink Lemonade. I will drink iced tea but not sweetened. I will drink orange juice when I have a cold and I very occasionally have a Pepsi. I can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi but I go back and forth between the two. I never drink Mountain Dew, chocolate milk, apple juice or Kool Aid.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Next time I end up in the south I'll have to try some real sweet tea.
Yes try it in the south! (I married a southerner. :lol: ) The way the tea is made and the water used really makes a difference in the flavor. I susupect the tea brand also. Some places make it taste syrupy and that's just gross. There are 2 restaurants here that the tea is so good even unsweetened that I don't even notice the lack of sugar! One is a British place and the other is a Mexican restaurant. There is no bitterness at all.

My MIL makes a sweet tea with green tea and lemon or mint that's fabulous! I've never been able to quite duplicate it!

DownTheLane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mountain dew and appel juice can go. Pepsi as well, but I mind that one less I guess.
I actually kind of like the rest, can't live without water and chocolate milk though

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm unfamiliar with some of these.. the only thing I know about KoolAid is the saying and what brought it about. To be honest I'd just go with the juices and the water.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, for some reason all the people saying kool-aid made me think of this.