Two Gingers And A Disaster

PrestonCat

Two Gingers and a Disaster
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! My name is Megan, I found this forum while looking for Bengal mix photos and it looked like a great place in general, so I joined!
I've been working in the veterinary field since I was 14yrs old, started as kennel help, then an assistant, now I'm a receptionist.
I have 3 cats
Preston (2½yrs/M/orange tabby)
He was found on the side of the road on my way to work one day, we think he was 8mo at that time.
Audrey (5mo/F/tabby?)
She's my little accident, I was fostering her and 3 days later decided to keep her.
Special Agent Dale Cooper aka Coop (8mo/M/cream tabby)
This guy belongs to my boyfriend, I talked him into taking him because he lives alone and needed someone while I wasn't there, he was found in a garage by a co-worker of mine when he was around 3mo and had a very feral cat demeanor, but has completely left that behind now.
PicsArt_03-03-06.10.43.png

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. You have a great looking cat family. Thanks for posting pictures. It sounds like you have had experience taking care of cats. I hope you will enjoy the forums and feel free to chime in and post.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PrestonCat

Two Gingers and a Disaster
Kitten
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. You have a great looking cat family. Thanks for posting pictures. It sounds like you have had experience taking care of cats. I hope you will enjoy the forums and feel free to chime in and post.
Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, I always love learning new things and such.
Yeah, I won't lie, I'm always taking advantage opportunities to post pictures of my cats haha

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I won't lie, I'm always taking advantage opportunities to post pictures of my cats hah
Then I anxiously await more pics with baited breath! (Sounded some much cooler in my head)

Welcome! Lots of nice,kind folks here. I dig that you talked your guy into a cat for companionship when your not there...and dig him for taking his girls advice.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: Your 3 cats are all beautiful. :catlove:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
511D919C-2080-4918-83BF-BBCBF81703AA.gif
Megan, Preston, Audrey and Coop, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
42BB7BF7-C7A1-465A-A5C0-CD4D6E6E96CB.jpeg
to all of you.

Glad that you’ve joined us and you are in the right place for all things cat.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Your kitties are lovely :lovecat4::lovecat::lovecat3: and please post more photos of them and we have special threads just for them here in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here! and there are many fun threads to showcase what your kitty is up to here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only!

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy it here, I always love learning new things and such.
Yeah, I won't lie, I'm always taking advantage opportunities to post pictures of my cats haha
I hear you. My friends and family get tired of endless CCPs (Cute Cat Pictures) :lol: on Facebook and in email but on TCS I can post all I want. :D

:welcomesign: