Two feral kittens found.. Any advice would be awesome.

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Just amazing. Im still tripping at their similarities.
Their eyes. Being the most unique part of any being.. Their eyes are so alike.

Check this.. The day we got them a friend came to visit in Slovakia. Also English. He had just had two very very old cats put down. His Slovak GF's..
So after a few hours adoring ours he went home sad..
As he pulled into the drive there sat a near identical tabby to the big eyed big Terrence. Just sat at their back door.. He opened his car door and it came to him.
Boy kitten.. has stayed now named Bob.
Next two days on facebook we saw random tabbies being found by friends who didnt know we had the two kittens.
Its a funny syncronistic world.

Frog and Toad are total rad names for those pair.. Both boys?
Frog is a girl, Toad is a boy. When I seen Terrence and Phillip I laughed because it's something I would do. It must have been the Time of the Tabby. Lmao my husbands name is Bob.

frankie the cat

Mama to 7 cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is a cute thread. Terrance and Phillip are cuties ( love the south park reference) as ia toad and frog. Please continue to keep ua updated!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
So sweet. My kits will be 14 weeks on Dec 6. They're 3lbs 6 oz each. right now. So that works out to about 1380grams. Keep in mind these two never missed a meal and I had the chance to feed their mama for almost 15 days before she gave birth. Too bad we can't get them together for a photo shoot. And mayhem.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terrencephillip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sweet. My kits will be 14 weeks on Dec 6. They're 3lbs 6 oz each. right now. So that works out to about 1380grams. Keep in mind these two never missed a meal and I had the chance to feed their mama for almost 15 days before she gave birth. Too bad we can't get them together for a photo shoot. And mayhem.
Aw bless i understand about thr mayhem. Its been a week since i weighed them both and they were gaining 100 grams a week each easily. Little Phil really was fragile for the first month. Could only jump half the height of Terry. Totally skinny and they were wild at feeding times.
Gave Phil just that little bit more or a secret goats milk when brother distracted and he has caught Terrence up within two months.

They follow us everywhere except the supermarket. When its playtime nothing is untouched. Cat proofing as much we can. I'd like to make a climbing wall thing for them so they can get higher. Also have a perch to chill out on.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Aw bless i understand about thr mayhem. Its been a week since i weighed them both and they were gaining 100 grams a week each easily. Little Phil really was fragile for the first month. Could only jump half the height of Terry. Totally skinny and they were wild at feeding times.
Gave Phil just that little bit more or a secret goats milk when brother distracted and he has caught Terrence up within two months.

They follow us everywhere except the supermarket. When its playtime nothing is untouched. Cat proofing as much we can. I'd like to make a climbing wall thing for them so they can get higher. Also have a perch to chill out on.
High places and climbing will happen no matter what. Mercy was the worst. She swung along like a little gibbon these kits seem more normal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terrencephillip

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
High places and climbing will happen no matter what. Mercy was the worst. She swung along like a little gibbon these kits seem more normal.
CAT MONKEYS!

Ive had to wear two layers on my legs as they love to jump ambush me and shimmy up my leg and sometimes to my shoulders.
My wife hasnt so when they ambush her she screams with the claws haha.

Last night the roles reversed with Terror Terry. He bullied little Phil so much the first month or six weeks. Including the greedy food moments.
Was feeding them both a bit of chicken now Terry would normally eat his quick and go for Phil's who liked to play with his for half hour.
Phil has learned. If i eat this quick and dive in and steal Terry's piece. Terry was gobsmacked..
Four times this happened last night each time Phil growling at Terry once he had stolen his piece.
This gave Phil the confidence to chase Terry all night. Terry actually looked worried. I told him this would happen for last two months. Terry just ignored me and continued to bully Phil. Now the tables have turned. Phil had a proud walk today.

"Shut up Terry im alpha cat now"

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
Mine wrestle but never seem to go overboard. Toad will go in for a neuter as soon as the vet gives her OK . I'll wait till the female Frog is bigger for her spay. Mostly my little ones push the limit with the big cats. They went down for their long naps and I then dumped them in their cage where they'll sleep off mischief for a few hours and give the big cats a break.

I love looking at pictures of Phillip and Terrence and hearing stories about them.