Two cats, found urine, and strange behavior! Possible UTI help!

raggedyann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two female cats and have found urine on the carpet next to the litter box. I can't tell which cat did it but my older cat (2yrs old) has been sitting on and kneading a stuffed animal while crying and I don't know what to make of it (it almost looks like shes mounting it?). I'm not sure how to proceed or if it could be something serious like a UTI. Both cats seem alert and energetic as usual so I don't see any other symptoms. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have two female cats and have found urine on the carpet next to the litter box. I can't tell which cat did it but my older cat (2yrs old) has been sitting on and kneading a stuffed animal while crying and I don't know what to make of it (it almost looks like shes mounting it?). I'm not sure how to proceed or if it could be something serious like a UTI. Both cats seem alert and energetic as usual so I don't see any other symptoms. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!
I would suggest taking them to the vet  ..Hope all is well  and it is nothing serious ..