Twig is sick...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You guys are the best!
It's nice to know that others understand how horrible I feel when one of my cats is hurt or sick.
Twig's tail is so sore. I wish I could do something to take the pain away. But he's a trooper and still goes in the box, and is taking his pills very well. I hope he heals soon enough.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Barb, might just have been someone playing with him and got a tooth caught on his tail.... don't got blaming yourself either, accidents happen.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another update.

Twig is going back to the vet Tues.
His tail isn't healing and is still really sore and oozing yucky stuff.

I feel so terrible and don't want to have to take him because they are going to hurt him again and I know I'm going to cry again.
We tried to put warm compresses on his tail like they said to do but it hurts him so much we can't get him to sit still long enough for anything to come of it.
I am so worried about him. He's just not right and I know it's only been three days but still, he should show SOME sign of improvement by now don't you think?
UGH! I wish I could magically make him better.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Twig. I am sending healthy tail vibes his way! Tell him to be a good little patient so meowmy doesn't have a coronary!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Poor little Twig. I am sending healthy tail vibes his way! Tell him to be a good little patient so meowmy doesn't have a coronary!
I think his meowmy already has had one and is well on her way to another one.
I got called into work this morning so I have to work until 8:30. come home, get him, go to the vet, drop him back home, and go back to work until 5 or 7. What a horrible day it is already.. I just hope the vet makes him all better then this day won't be totally shot.