Twas The Morning Before Christmas....

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a.....cat. Or a Beast. Or a Rick. I'm the only one awake!

Mollipop (aka The Most Divine Miss M) back in bed. I awakened her when I took her picture, but she quickly dropped back off to sleep.
CreatureFive.jpg

Muffin curled up in her stroller. She's out like a light. I just put fresh blankies in her stroller and they were still warm from the dryer. She followed me back here, waited til I put her blankies in the stroller, and hopped right in. I haven't heard from her since.
CreatureSix.jpg

Tabby is napping on the litter bench in the kitchen.
CreatureOne.jpg

The Beast is sound asleep on the living room floor. But open her lock 'n' lock of doggie treats and see how quickly she wakes up!
CreatureTwo.jpg

Dear Richard on the couch and Ms. Pepe in her basket.
CreatureThreeFour.jpg

Amber Louise is sacked out under the couch and I can't get a picture of her without getting hissed at.

And so passes our morning before Christmas. What are you doing this morning?

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Good morning everyone and Merry Christmas! I love the pictures! Honeybee was hounding us for treats half an hour ago and then grabbed her to get her puffs after some growling...she's back under the bed..she comes out around 7amish whining for her tuna mush. I'm poking around on here on my phone and we are having a quiet day. We were supposed to go to my dad's but his gf isn't feeling well enough for company.

I completed another puzzle yesterday. While watching our smut tv Jerry Springer and steve W.

The puzzle was a very good quality one of cats I found at a local thrift store for 50 cents. Which I will put for sale in my book booth..lately been selling alot of puzzles so i need to speed it up and complete some more puzzles.

20181224_124046.jpg
and a Honeybee of course earlier yesterday while working on the puzzle

20181224_090342.jpg