TV Shows you Watch but Hate to Admit to..

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gee, there are so many
! On Bravo, The Housewives of........ I don't know why, I'm not married, never have been. I just find there ridiculous cat fights and family drama entertaining! Maybe some of it reminds me of the family I had growing up?!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You mean on a regular basis? I can't think of anything I watch on a regular basis (not much) that I would be embarassed about.

However, I've been known to stop for awhile while channel surfing to watch Maury Povich (or whoever it is) with the DNA tests...you ARE the father!

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Angel"
Gee gosh it's bad, I mean throw things at the TV bad, but I still watch it. I am up insanly early and its the only thing besides infomercials and news on at that time. ( 5am, reruns, I have no idea if the show is still on except in syndication)
That's my excuse and I am sticking by it.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PawsAndConsider

I can't believe it, but I get hooked on The Bachelor. I am morally opposed to the idea of making marriage into a "game," but when that show is on I rubber neck for the entire episode. And I'm a high school English teacher, so I feel like I've really got to hide this from the world. What would the parents think?
Same here
Even my hubby rubbernecks

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, if I happen to be around and it's on...The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. And I used to stay up all hours to watch a show called Love Connection, where people went out on blind dates. I keep waiting for them to bring it back...it was great television.

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NorthernGlow

America's next top model....
I don't even know why I watch it, I don't like fashion or models or anything like that.
Same here. When they have the marathon, I get sucked in. One of my friends is like a super feminist.... even she admitted to getting pulled in even though it goes against everything she stands for.

Also, I'm a sucker for any wedding show that's on. lol

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me it goes in spurts. I have over the coarse of time watched many shows I hate to admit to. Here's a list of the shows I used to be hooked on:

Dog the Bounty Hunter
Brett Micheals Rock of love
Real Chance of Love
A Shot at love

I do watch other shows those are just the ones I hate to admit to. The one that I currently watch that is hard to admit to is that show done by the Repo people. I can't remember what it's called I just remember, "It ain't no joke if you don't pay that note" I guess I'm amazed at how people behave when they are the one's that haven't paid their bills. I would be so embarrassed if my car got repossessed, that I would just hand them the keys without any fuss for fear of my neighbors finding out. Instead people throw a holy fit out in the street for everyone to see. Sorry I guess I got a little side tracked there.