Tuxedo pictures wanted! Post yours here!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Love the new pics!

I thought I best share a picture of BJ - my mums ex boyfriends ex flatmates cat. LOL wow that's a mouthful but BJ & I were best mates! that's my foot in the pic.
what a beauty!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Is Vash from the french word for cow, vache? Cute if you were thinking of a black and white cow?

Your kittys are true tuxedos! There front and back legs are covered in black, except for the paws. Have you checked out this site?
http://www.tuxedocatclub.com/fame.html
Turns out Fred is of the Mask&Mantle variety because his legs and arms are white. His black colour is more like a cape. Kind of like Zorro. hee hee.

I loved the coat pattern science on that site. Makes it sound like Bicolour cat coat are formed much like how land masses on the Earth were formed (Tettonic plates, etc.!)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may have mine on here from before I'm not sure. MiniMan & Sissy are brother and Sister and Zazzy is Sissy's Baby
Of Course Zazzy

MiniMan

Sissy If she isn't a cow kitty she acts like one

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Whoa!! I never knew there was a term for these kinds of cats. I just thought they were "black and white cats". Does this mean Nigel is a Tuxedo kitten?

That would be so cool if he was. You know, Nigel has been feeling a little bit down lately. He's at that awkward kitten stage where his legs are too long for his body and his ears and paws are all the wrong size. And his brother Pekoe, well Pekoe is such a well-proportioned boy and not awkward at all, and I think Nigel is a little jealous. So I think it would really cheer him up if I could tell him he is a special, distinguished Tuxedo kitten, and that when he grows up he'll look handsome just like all these other beauties.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful tuxedo kitties! Boy, this is an old thread, but I'm happy to post pics of my lovely Lily, my first ever tuxedo kitty!

Long-tailed Lily:

On the fireplace mantel. It's not easy to see but she has a black "cumberbund" across her tummy:

Taken early one morning with my MacBook:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooficat - I love the one of Moofi in the drawer!

SwampWitch - Lily is beautiful and her tail is extraordinary!!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Yup that's a tuxedo he's got on!
Awww!! Yay for Nigel! He has an official term now. I must go and let him know that. I'm sure he'll be thrilled.

Oh, and tuxedo cats? They might just be my new favourite kind of cats. I mean, orange tabbies were always my favourites, but these little tuxedos are too sweet.

Anyone have more to share?? Please?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

Is Vash from the french word for cow, vache? Cute if you were thinking of a black and white cow?

Your kittys are true tuxedos! There front and back legs are covered in black, except for the paws. Have you checked out this site?
http://www.tuxedocatclub.com/fame.html
Turns out Fred is of the Mask&Mantle variety because his legs and arms are white. His black colour is more like a cape. Kind of like Zorro. hee hee.

I loved the coat pattern science on that site. Makes it sound like Bicolour cat coat are formed much like how land masses on the Earth were formed (Tettonic plates, etc.!)
look what it says about my baby: [font=Arial, Geneva]More unusual is the "skunk marking" - a white dorsal stripe. Because pigment producing cells migrate away from the neural crest, the dorsal area itself usually remains coloured in low to medium grade spotting. The appearance of a white dorsal stripe is unusual and appears to be hereditary. from messy beast
see, i knew she was special!

[/font]