Tuxedo pics please! :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone's pics have been just darling............here is my Petals when she was a bit younger. Reminded me of the ET seen........

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I will try to attach picture of my son Spooner Lee. I am a very proud mama. Isn't he handsome! I tell him all the girls would just "swoon" over him! Then he rolls over, stretches on his back and shows me his belly! Typical man getting praise!!??

Oops, obviously wrong. Will try again when figure this attaching pictures out. But take my word for it, he is to SWOON over!

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Looks like Zebra is a little spitfire! Bet he/she keeps mommy on her toes! I can just hear Pepper saying "Zebra did it first mommy!! with that "who me do such a thing! look on the face!

They are both beautiful!!

mom of franz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NYC The Town so Nice, They Named it Twice!
Ah Petals has the staring role in CARMEN, with those flowers seductivly in her mouth: Da da da da da da da da da da da da da da...da da dummp, dummp dummp! Metropolitan Opera, here we come! What a vamp! Can't wait to post my tuxedo Franz..to the photo drop tomorrow!

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Kittylover4ever

I am here in Newark Ohio. Hope to figure out this picture attachment thing (I think I have major senior moments!ha) so can share pic of my furry son. Actually he probably thinks I am the ugliest cat around...but he still loves his mommy!

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Petals has the sweetest and daintiest looking little face. When she got to be an adult (I am assuming she is) did she change much in face? My Spooner had a "baby" face when I brought home and now he has a "I am master of this household" face!ha (Just tween us...he is!ha)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Petals was 4 weeks old and very sick when we found her out in the middle of nowhere. Her face has changed quite a bit, but it was as sweet back then as it is today. I could just squeeze the stuffing out of her!

fostermom28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here is a young man who I am fostering. His momma was turned in with him and his four siblings when they were just 2 days old. They are now 2 weeks and 2 days old and are growing FAST:

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks Tuxedokitties

Thanks to some really nice and kind replies on here, I got it figured out (well maybe the sizing thing I will need to perfect!ha) I have a picture of Spooner on here. He is in a very "modest" pose! Pretty obvious why he has my heart wrapped around his little paw, huh! (proud mama here!ha)

[/IMG]

spoonersmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Fostermom28
How do you manage to give up a kitty after having it and raising it for a while? Don't get me wrong, I think what you are able to do is a great great thing and I admire you for the abilities you must have to be able to put the good of the kitty above your emotions all time like that. Does it bother you more on some and less on others, or just how does that work? I only know a little bit about fostering. What dictates how long you have them? Those little ones are so huggable! I think I would want to squeeze all time!ha How many are you fostering right now? Is it only one at a time or is there a limit or what? Are they generally kitties abandoned at the shelter? Again, let me tell you how much I appreciate you and other foster mommys that give unselfishly to be a foster mom.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Spooners, that is my same exact questions and thoughts..........