Tuxedo is having problems peeing.... (long)

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, we're all so relieved! I know what you mean about insisting on paying. Good hearted and competent people might not understand that we appreciate their kind offers, but don't want to take advantage of them, because we want to continue to use their excellent skills!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tuxedo is doing great. And I'm sure it's because all of the goodwill you guys sent his way!!!!

He's romping around like normal. He's still eating a lot, so he's gaining weight still (that he lost when he had the virus two weeks ago).

He seems to be peeing just fine now, and the steroids must have worked, because he does not seem to be in any discomfort.

Anita, I know exactly what you went through with Leo!!!!! I'm so glad it wasn't a blockage. We were really worried.

Sue - I hope Sunshine is OK now and that you haven't had any further problems!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie, I just got on the puter and I just wanted to let you know that I'm so happy for you that everything has worked out with Tuxedo!
He is a sweetie and from what I saw of him he looks like quite the character and quite the lover!
I'm glad that he's ok and I'm also glad you have a fantastic vet. Congrats on both fronts!