Tuxedo Cats ;)

Notacrazycatlady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is this not a raving endorsement of Fancy Feast Kitten food? Of course, I have no idea what or how much Leo here has had to eat lately (he 'escaped ' from his home and they were less than thrilled when I attempted to return him, so I offered to see that he got a new home ). He's in confinement until he sees the vet.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is this not a raving endorsement of Fancy Feast Kitten food? Of course, I have no idea what or how much Leo here has had to eat lately (he 'escaped ' from his home and they were less than thrilled when I attempted to return him, so I offered to see that he got a new home ). He's in confinement until he sees the vet.
Oh, Leo is precious! I love his bright eyes Notacrazycatlady Notacrazycatlady .

veganeh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness all of these photos melt my heart!! Here’s our big boy, Anakin. We adopted him last year when he was surrendered to our local rescue. He is truly the most loving and affectionate cat and he truly changed our lives. He’ll be 4 in October.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh my goodness all of these photos melt my heart!! Here’s our big boy, Anakin. We adopted him last year when he was surrendered to our local rescue. He is truly the most loving and affectionate cat and he truly changed our lives. He’ll be 4 in October.

What beautiful eyes you have, Anakin!

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at the expressions on that wonderful face!
Bootsy is the most poker faced kitty I’ve ever known. Her expression never changes. She does so many adorable things though, like her little peeps and chirps, and she will always come in and head but my leg when I’m standing at the kitchen sink.