g'luck!!

lots of good vibes.. and tons of...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sofiecusion

I'm sure you'll be fine....I will have to worry about getting my certification soon. I student teach this semester then I'm done!

I never heard of any being denied here, undergrads not getting the 2.75 that is needed in order to get the certiification or Education program itself yes. i'm sure you'll be fine. Many of my classmates are returning/ post-bac students...
How exciting for you! What age will you be teaching? And I have the GPA and the PRAXIS results so hopefully I'm set...

Thanks for all the good vibes and stuff... I'm sure y'all will be the first to know when I get that email!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will have 21 second graders! I already met them for an afternoon before they went on Christmas break. They are great at this age, better than the sixth graders I had this past semester. Good luck! You'll be fine.

Do you have to take the Praxis II where you live?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw how fun! I defniitely would agree that 2nd graders are better than 6th graders! I think I have to take the Praxis II but not for quite a few months. However I don't know, I was suffering enough stressing over the Praxis I! Did you take the Praxis II? How was it?