Tumors?

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
We found some lumps on Sylvester I’m worried about him their under his armpit and his stomach should I be worried he’s kinda not eating much he’s eating the soups I got him I’m really scared their soft

BeccaCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry you're going through this, I know it can be very upsetting when our kitties won't eat, and finding a lump can be unsettling. Try not to worry too much, I believe cats can sense your emotions, and it's better for them and you if you can try your best to remain calm. I would make an apointment with the veterinarian to have him checked out, and hopefully put your mind at ease. In the meantime, keep track of what he is eating. When my cat won't eat (which is often) I try to keep good records so I know if she's getting enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you he’s eating she gives him dry food he’s a beefcake. He’s a big boy but I’m worried I went and got him some lil soups he loves those

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
There are definitely benign tumors which cats can develop, but without seeing a vet there is no way to tell, so I also recommend an appointment.