Tuesday's DT

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Tuesday all. I hate the Tuesday after a 3 day weekend - I really don't feel like working today.

We had a nice thanksgiving. John's parent's came over as his momwas feeling a little better. She and I had a good chat when the guys were not in the room. she thinks that her cancer is back. She can't have surgery because it will kill her (she is too weak) so she thinks that the cancer is just slowly going to kill her. She has said nothing about this to her husband or kids. I did tell John - I think she expected me too. She is feeling very fatalistic. All I could do was tell her that it might not be back and maybe the new meds will help her.

I started exercising again yesterday. I played lacrosse and did time on my Gazelle. It hurt alittle because I woke up yesterday morning with a really bad back ache (I slept contorted around the cats) i wasn't going to put off exercising however, because one excuse always leads to another with me!

How is everone doing today?

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
blah morning, neighbor's dogs woke my son early, considering hubby and I couldn't sleep till 3 AM!!! Argh...ate some Go Lean Kashi cereal, 1/2 cup of coffee and about to
some more.

Good news, cold front blew in this morning, wohoo!! 67 degrees right now and pretty windy. Looking forward to fall weather

Those of you with young toddlers and a fireplace, how did you protect them from the fire? We have the mesh screen that you open to put wood in, then glas doors, which you have to leave open for the fire. Then a jagged limestone little hearth in front. Don't know if I'll be able to burn any wood this year.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - I am so sorry about your mother in law.

Have a sore knee from volleyball - came down on it too hard and "burned" it on the court. I think I have bruised the bone as well.

Planning to have
soon.
I have
my application for the Humane Society now!

Did the
and

Hee hee!

Have a great day youse!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you put up a play gate in the front?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I remember when I was a kid, my father built a little fence around the hearth to prevent us kids from getting into the fire. It worked. It can be made from wood or metal.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellye - love your emodicon post! Very visually descriptive!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think I have too much time on my hands today, waiting for the UPS man to come by.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wonder if there is an emodicon for UPS?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking more along these lines.
since you aren't happy with them.

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Did not want to leave my furbaby, Max, this morning. He was a super cuddle bug. I think he knows that something is upsetting me (Dad in the hospital)and wants to comfort me. What would I do without my furbaby!!! I went to bed at 8 PM last night, I was exhausted by being in the hospital until the wee hours in the morning (Mon. morn). I feel much better today.

Hope everyone's day goes well.

rfox

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
besides abusing my poor baby, I am dopping off some photos to the Humane Society where we got Amber for a one year update. they have a scrapbook that I was going to contribute to. then its grocery shopping after that. its a cold rainy day here so its perfect to laze around.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you kiss him for delivering it? Don't want you to go thru vegamite withdrawals!

hermoine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Spent the first part of the morning on the cat site.
Then I got busy cleaning the tops of furniture. The dust and stuff has accumulated to the point of necesity. Then I sat down at the puter and ate my dinner. Going to help with kids klub, a church afterschool program. It is too wet out to do much in the garden. The sun has finally come out but the wind is blowing very much. Makes it a little breezy. Need something physical to do but can't blow the leaves because of the wind and they are wet(stuck to the ground).

That's my tuesday. Have a nice day

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's late start , Wednesday here.

We start at 10AM instead of 8:40AM

I didn't sleep because I wanted to come on TCS!
and I'm still yawning!*sigh*

PE is first period..

After school, I'm taking the dogs for a walk.

Hope everyone has nice day

Sam.

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO at you Adymarie and Kiwi at the emoticons. I forgot to add that we have this new Fedex delivery guy and I swear he is so freaking hot that I always ask him to bring the boxes inside (feigning like I can't pick up the darn things LOL) and he brings them inside just in time for me to see the muscles in his arms and backs LMAO!!!! He's a hottie
heeee!!! and no I'm not a 'lonely' housewife, just entitled to my one or two looks every now and then at men LOL!

Okay up and ate some lunch even though I didn't feel the need, I think the milk gave me enough bloating to last the day LOL!

Hey Kiwi, how do you use your vegemite? And where did you get your cute emoticons? Please share with us

I'll ask some people at HomeDepot about the fireplace, I do want to roast some marshmallows now that I found some that are kosher for me

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Jellybelly
LMAO at you Adymarie and Kiwi at the emoticons. I forgot to add that we have this new Fedex delivery guy and I swear he is so freaking hot that I always ask him to bring the boxes inside (feigning like I can't pick up the darn things LOL) and he brings them inside just in time for me to see the muscles in his arms and backs LMAO!!!! He's a hottie
heeee!!! and no I'm not a 'lonely' housewife, just entitled to my one or two looks every now and then at men LOL!

Okay up and ate some lunch even though I didn't feel the need, I think the milk gave me enough bloating to last the day LOL!

Hey Kiwi, how do you use your vegemite? And where did you get your cute emoticons? Please share with us

I'll ask some people at HomeDepot about the fireplace, I do want to roast some marshmallows now that I found some that are kosher for me
You can look, but just don't start touching.

I get most of my smilies here smilies

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kimberly - I put vegemite on my toast for breakfast. Sometimes, I make toasted sandwiches with vegemite, cheese and onion in them.

I got the emoticons from here