Tuesdays daily thread.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone.(almost 11:30am lol)

You all are so cheerful for morning.

A new baby....ooo so exciting!!!! Goodluck and vibes that everything will go smoothly and everyone will be healthy.

Hmm, tody I have to get my things ready for my group yard sale. There are about 8 or 9 families joining me thursday,friday,saterday for this. I alway enjoy a good yard sale.

I've also been phoning around about a steak night fundraisor for my class' trip to New Mexico and I think I finally found a place to have it. I was put incharge of both of these group events and I think I'm doing really well, considering that I only had 2 weeks noticed to organize everything.

Tonight I am having my carpets cleaned so I think the today and the rest of the week is going to be incredibly busy...hehe I still find time for thecatsite though. lol.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am thrilled to hear everyone is alive and well this lovely day. Though it would be far lovelier had I not had to get up ridiculously early this morning because for some godforsaken reason Conner threw a crazy attention fit. Meowing and wailing and walking all over me and rubbing his big fluffy head all over my face. When I finally was in a coughing fit from inhaling all the long cat hair up my nose and in my mouth, I finally got up. I, as well, am relying strictly on coffee to make it through this one. I am supposed to go work out later and I am seriously considering shunning that responsibility.
Later lovely ladies, hope everyone's day pans out beautifully, especially you Ady!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good Wednesday morning to you all

I'm just having some TCS time and enjoying my breakfast - marmite on toast and a milo.

Then I'm going to catch the 9am train (school starts at 10 on Wednesdays)

Today I've got English, Economics, History and Biology

After school I start work at 4pm till 9pm

Have a lovely day all my beautiful friends.