Tuesday DT

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellye, I don't think open blinds cause more dust. It's just that when the blinds are open, you can see the dust flying around more. I need my curtains/blinds open during the day. Let the sun in!!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hometime in 15 minutes! Woooooooohooooooooo!

American Idol and Smallville night! Woooooohoooo!

2 more sleeps until Survivor Amazon! Woooooohooooooo!

45 mor minutes to kitty cuddle time! Wooooooohooooooooo!

Ok - I think I am done now! Woooohooooooo for Youuuuuuuu!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone. Well, after today only 3 days left till I leave my job! You guys don't mind if I do a little countdown do you?!

So how many of you stay at home, or work from home? Seems a lot of you. I think I'm going to LOVE being at home more (I'll be working 2 days a week still). Pepper and Bella will certainly like it I'm sure.
Though I wonder if I will get bored? I guess I can rely on TCS to keep me entertained if that should happen!

Sorry about the rain down south in CA, up here it's just fine. A bit chilly, but clear as can be in the city by the bay!

Going to watch American Idol tonight, and try and find a restaurant to have dinner at for V-day on Friday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ady - I love smallville too, that Tom Welling aka Clark Kent is a hunk! *drool* but I like John Schneider better - hes always been the object of my affection since Dukes of Hazzard.

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to get out of here and get home! I think I'm trying that Tarragon chicken recipe someone posted on the recipe thread for dinner tonight!

Here's to a better evening than the day was!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All right, everyone, let's go get her. Be sure to wear long boots, though. I don't know if we can tolerate that terrible weather. Gee, I hope they salted the roads to the airport.....