Tuesday Daily Thread

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AH! I was rolling down a hill with my friends and smacked into a car, my whole body is sore but I bruised my hand which is now black. I'm so skilled at typing with one hand though....

Also mum got her Test Results back and she has CIN1.

Ow! Sam.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Anne
It's just past midnight so technically I should be starting a Wednesday thread - but I know for many of you it's still Tuesday so I'll just carry on here...

Have been having a heat wave for the past 4 days and it's been taking its toll on me. With the baby sitting so low, I'm having pains and cramps in my lower abdomen and lower back. I used to think it might be "it" but looks like he's taking his time now... I wish there was some way to hurry him now - I want to try a natural birth so I'd rather do it now when he's smaller.

Ron's been very very needy and clinging these past 2 days. I think it's some sort of backlash on the time he had to spend away from me while I was on bed rest. He refuses to go to his grandparents in the morning (like he used to), so I have to go running around the house looking after the sweet little devil. He's at the stage now when he's trying to climb over things so I can't let him out of my sight for a minute. That, combined with my big ol' belly and the constand heat is really wearning me down. I didn't do any work today and felt so bad about it I decided to stay up after ron went to be and catch up on some work.

That's it - I'm done whining!
They say the heat wave ends tomorrow so maybe that'll make me feel better. Wish I could trade the weather here with you guys!
Anne, when is your due date?

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
November twenty something. We don't keep track of a specific due date over here, it's more a question of a week then a specific day. Statistics show that most births do not take place on the due date itself, so if anything it's a good way to guess when you're NOT going to deliver the baby

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very good point, Anne! My mom had false labor pains with me on New Year's Eve, Jan. 7th and then I finally arrived on Jan. 14. I wasn't due until the 21st though!! I would just give like a month (the 9th month), you can deliver anytime the baby wants to come into this world!