trying to make my own ziggy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

I think you're doing a great job! I was messing around with a program, trying to do it, but I got frustrated. Thank heavens for RoseHawke, or I wouldn't have this one!!
i know what ya mean i love your ziggy thank goodness for tim for making mine ive gotton frustrated to but in time i will learn im having surgery around the second week of september and i will be out of work for about 5 weeks so i will learn it then

have a great day
rhonda

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RockinRhonda

im getting there ive got the size figured out i think; now i got to see how to paste the furbabbies on back grounds and stuff
my first well kind of a ziggy
but i did do it by myself
You go, girl! The only thing I see is that they look a bit "squashed," there should be some sort of an option called "keep aspect ratio" or some such that may not have been checked/turned on when you re-sized them. If it was turned on, then what I'm seeing is camera distortion.

Also, I see that's a .png which is an excellent file type qualitywise, but generally hard to get the actual file size down (this particular one is 136kb for instance.) When you get your final copies made, you'll want to save as .jpgs and optimize them at the same time.

Have you tried doing a google for tutorials using your software? You can also probably benefit from Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro tutorials as all imaging and graphics software is basically similar and you should be able to apply some of the same techniques to your own program.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockinrhonda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RoseHawke

You go, girl! The only thing I see is that they look a bit "squashed," there should be some sort of an option called "keep aspect ratio" or some such that may not have been checked/turned on when you re-sized them. If it was turned on, then what I'm seeing is camera distortion.

Also, I see that's a .png which is an excellent file type qualitywise, but generally hard to get the actual file size down (this particular one is 136kb for instance.) When you get your final copies made, you'll want to save as .jpgs and optimize them at the same time.

Have you tried doing a google for tutorials using your software? You can also probably benefit from Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro tutorials as all imaging and graphics software is basically similar and you should be able to apply some of the same techniques to your own program.
thanks for the info i have paint shop and Photo Explosion Deluxe guess i will figure it out i hope
i will check out googles to
i do have Roxio Easy Media Creator Home lot of good this stuff is doing me uh
well gotta run and get ready for work have a great day