Trying to avoid killing my cat with bad food

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see. However they don't just get the cat food - they do get boiled chicken, hamburger, and cheese - so they actually are getting more protein on a daily basis
Whatever meat (except pork) we have for supper, they get some of it too.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

I see. However they don't just get the cat food - they do get boiled chicken, hamburger, and cheese - so they actually are getting more protein on a daily basis
Whatever meat (except pork) we have for supper, they get some of it too.
that is a great thing...lol.. and possibley showing your not a "youngin"

merlynn's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My little picky monsters only "really" get into the Solid Gold tuna wet - $1.35 per can. They were on 50/50 Cal Nat Chicken and Rick dry and Solid Gold tuna wet, but since the vet said to watch Merlynn's weight,
they've been on 100% wet b/c it's easier for me to regulate who's eating how much.
And they eat it up!
We tried Wellness and the other Solid Gold flavor, but they left it most of the time.

Good luck on your quest!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

LET ME CLARIFY There are NO BAD foods just foods that ARE BETTER by OPNION

MM is NOT BAD ... but it is at the bottom in the ingrediants and the quality overall...

The wet MM is much higher quality and better ingrediants ... read the labels ..
I WAS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD!!! OK I WAS NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO FEED YOUR CAT WITH MM. I WAS JUST PASSING ALONG THE INFORMATION

** oops sorry I really didn't mean that to be in all caps. It probably looks like I was yelling at you.. sorry.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I WAS JUST LETTING YOU KNOW WHAT I HEARD!!! OK I WAS NOT TELLING YOU NOT TO FEED YOUR CAT WITH MM. I WAS JUST PASSING ALONG THE INFORMATION

** oops sorry I really didn't mean that to be in all caps. It probably looks like I was yelling at you.. sorry.
I no longer think of all caps as yelling