Truth for humans

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Came across this, although I can't remember where- but I thought it was cute-- and very true

Things mature adults realize

# 1 - Nothing sucks more than the feeling you have during an argument at the moment you know you are wrong.

# 2- I totally take back all the times I didn't want to nap when I was a kid

# 3 - Was learning cursive really necessary?

# 4-  It isn't possible to fold a fitted sheet.

# 5 - Map quest needs to start their directions from # 4. I know how to get out of my neighborhood

# 6 - Bad Decisions make funny stories later in life

# 7 - Ignore what comes after Blue Ray- I don't want to restart my collection-- again

# 8 - I hate when I miss a call by the last ring, I answer and no one is there. Returning the calll gets you voice mail, what did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

# 9 - Sometimes I will watch a movie I watched when I was younger, and realize I had no idea what was going on in it.

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
# 9 - Sometimes I will watch a movie I watched when I was younger, and realize I had no idea what was going on in it.

That is definitely true. I rewatch lots of my old favorites and I get a whole new experience since most of those movies included enough adult-based humor to make it bearable for our parents.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is definitely true. I rewatch lots of my old favorites and I get a whole new experience since most of those movies included enough adult-based humor to make it bearable for our parents.

Yep, gotta love the innuendos in kids movies :D

catsallaround

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
# 7 - Ignore what comes after Blue Ray- I don't want to restart my collection-- again

Have one dvd that is Blud ray that sister gave me and NO player...

# 8 - I hate when I miss a call by the last ring, I answer and no one is there. Returning the calll gets you voice mail, what did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

I think this soooo often.  I usually have phone on opposite floor I am on.  It's easier to just keep it off and look at the missed calls lol.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#4. Opposite for me! It wasn't until I worked the laundry room at a motel that I learned how to fold a fitted sheet...and fold it quite nicely, I might add. 

#9. Yep! I rewatched some clips of Animaniacs and realized it was full of sexual innuendos I NEVER picked up on as a kid. Was a show and not a movie...but still.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
#4. My mom DID actually teach me how to fold a fitted sheet, but I swear I have a mind block on that one, and it takes 2 people (at least for me). I try, but it always gets rolled up in a contained ball. Oh well....

I completely agree with everything else though! lol

Last edited:

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was another one attached to these that I really liked. It was something about how much it sucks when you get all ready for the day looking all good and then you don't see anyone all day..lol..that sucks!