Purraise

...cmon im really selling it!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my heavens can she ever talk, I like your voice in the how-to video as well!
Specter looks like my Sansa though. Like, it's uncanny.
You got it !! I only ever get to hear her nasally whining when she's begging !! Thank you very much, and holy moly Sansa is a goddess!! They could totally be twins, I always wonder if specter is gonna fill out like that and look like an adult but she's bordering 3yrs in human time...But she remains looking like a teenager lol..How old is your lady? I'm still holding on for an elegant lady transformation!!

WhattaWally

Oh my Golly, it's Wally!
Kitten
Purraise
My two cats are always hard at work developing new meows and sounds for us. It's so funny the vocal range cats have! Specter has quite a look in her eyes when she begging too, it's hilarious. Her nasal meow is identical to Sansa's- I'll have to get a video because in the six years of living with her I don't have her on video meowing like crazy!

My partner and I found Sansa six years ago outside a drugstore. We think she was just shy of a year when we found her because she grew a little bit and we think went into her first heat when we took her inside. And we had her for six years, but she was not always this fluffy! Probably around the end of the first or second year of keeping her did it really start to floof out. Fun fact, we shaved her fur last summer and she was SO tiny underneath! She weighs 8 lbs, my male bunny is 9 lbs! Hopefully, Specter gets some inspiration from Sansa. The only downside is that Sansa is just simply bad at grooming herself and she hates being brushed so off it's going in another few weeks!