True Source by Petsense

Another Crazy Cat Lady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Has anyone tried this food for their cats? Looking for a better food for Ragdoll who appears to have sensitive stomach.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Jus tto clarify, aree you looking at the wet or dry food? And any particular flavor and/or texture? I have not tried it, actually never even heard of it, but if I knew which one you were looking at, I could at least look it up and give you my opinion of the food in general. Or others could. But remember, even if one person's cat likes it or has good results with it doesn't necessarily mean your cat will even eat it :sigh:.

When you say your Ragdoll has a sensitive stomach, what is happening? I though one of mine had a sunsitive tummy, and come to find out, he simply ate too fast which caused him to regurgitate. If your little one is vomiting or has diarrhea it may be brought on by something altogether different. Have they had a Vet consultation?

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!
What did you decide? I haven't tried the food you mention and I can't seem to find much info. Have you tried Merrick Backcountry?