True Confessions....Do You Dare!!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

I don't know if I should put this on here or not so I'm apologizing in advance. Back when I was younger and even more stupid than I am now, I was dating 2 guys at once and had a date with one that day and the other that night. Well, to make a long story short I kissed the guy I had the evening date with and didn't bother to brush my teeth or use scope after the afternoon date with the other guy. I'll let y'all figure out the details. I'm not proud of this either, though it is kinda funny
I'll let y'all figure out the details.
I hope they aren't the kind of details I think they are... Oh my heavens I think they are...

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

I'll share a secret which is juicy, yet just plain sad.

Without going into detail, my grandfather fought for the other side (Germany) during WWII. Though I don't think he had much choice in the matter...
One can't help where they live, and what mindsets they are indoctrinated with. And you're right, he probably didn't have a choice.

I found out that my great-great-grandfather (maybe one more great) fought in the Civil War, for the Union. Problem is I'm really a Southerner at heart (if you buy into reincarnation...well, let's say Georgia was my home
). I was honestly sad when I found that out. Isn't that strange? Guess that's my confession.

Oh yeah, and the one time when Earl really pissed off Trent, and Trent jumped off of the 6' bookcase headboard directly onto Earl's nether region....I just couldn't stop laughing!
It was so mean, I know...but I swear Trent did it on purpose because he was not a happy kitty! And he'd never done it before, and has never done it since.

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by LottomagicZ4941

Hopefully no one knows this. But sometimes at 3AM when I let the dog outside I pee with him.

Sorry, but for some reason I really did slide off my chair when I read that! Remind me never to walk around barefoot in your yard!