Trout just swallowed a piece of plastic

turtlecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gibby eats plastic anything.. He ate a Zip Tie once. Luckily his body sems to be designed to eject foreign objects before digesting them... but all the same, you wuld think a cat that can open the porch door would also be able to figure out that plastic isn't food.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Emily ate part of a red ribbon once...I didn't know until I found it in the litter box. Now she can only play with toys that have ribbons while supervised.

The only thing bad that Chessy has eaten is half a container of treats. He popped the plastic top off in the middle of the night and went to town on them. Those are now kept in the drawer.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I assume the plastic came out the other end? I'm lucky that Jamie isn't into eating foreign objects, though I've been watching him carefully lately, because he's been batting the little Halloween candles I have sitting around (pumpkins and black cats dressed as witches).

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my boys don't eat foreign objects..however Miagi shreds up cardbord boxes or paper he can get a hold of but he just rips it to shreds and doesn't eat it.
Jenny, my rottie mix (she's in my avatar
) eats plastic.
good thing she's never had problems from it coming out the other end.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
the only thing i know anyone's eaten [other than hair (mine & theirs)] is Cable - she ate the inside of her honeysuckle snake, after chewing it open. then she threw it back up. it's sorta a fleece-like material...