Trout discovered...

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

That she can go in between my duvet and duvet cover
She was playing in there all morning...right up next to my face while I was TRYING to sleep.
My Pekoe discovered the same thing for the first time this morning. I thought he had just burrowed under the covers, but no, he managed to get himself between the duvet layers.

The funny bit was that he couldn't quite figure out how to get out, so I had to show him where the opening was at the bottom so he could be free again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

My Pekoe discovered the same thing for the first time this morning. I thought he had just burrowed under the covers, but no, he managed to get himself between the duvet layers.

The funny bit was that he couldn't quite figure out how to get out, so I had to show him where the opening was at the bottom so he could be free again.
Sounds like Trout
It is so cute though

candlemaven

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kitties and blankets. What a combo.

I never realized how spazzy Milo was until he went after me under my comforter...and when I moved, he bit me in the ass. Now when he's on my bed with me, I have to be vewy vewy careful not to move too quickly or who knows what body part will be pierced next.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmmmm, sounds like they are adventurous. Any cat that I have had, has perferred to stay on top on the blknkets. Oh well, much warmer under them, so I guess right now I do not have to share the warmth.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Candlemaven

Kitties and blankets. What a combo.
I know! The entertainment they can get - and give us - with access to such few, simple, props... gotta love 'em for it!