Trouble with Mufasa?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gothicangel69

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The personality changes started about 5 days after the injection (which he had about 2 weeks ago).
I havn't had any changes to my schedule- I have restricted his feeding though and he's none too happy about it.
He tried to bite me again last night too. He'll try to climb on top of you before he does, then he uses his front paws to grap onto some part of you, and then he will bite. I should mention that everytime he does this, his pupils are fully dilated. I know when hes going to be crazy just by looking at his eyes.

violet

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I can tell you from experience that trying to put a cat on a diet can result in very serious anxiety. Years ago I had an incredible experience with this. What happened was nothing short of mind-boggling. It made me realize cats can become far more anxious about their food than we would ever imagine.
So my advice would be to ease up and for the time being don't continue with what you've been doing. Then, when his behavior is back to normal, find a different way to accomplish your goal. What's happening is not worth it because it can lead to a very serious long-term problem that can be extremely difficult or impossible to deal with.