Trouble I love you

dreamweaver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I lost My Trouble this morning. Woke up to his lone meow, he died panting in my arms an hour later. I am at such a lose. I figured it was old age he was 16 or 17 years old. But just Friday he was living up to his name and playing like a friskey kitten in the wrapping paper.

I came into work and wish I never did. Now I'm just finishing my 8 hour day and have to go see him one last time.

I feel so bad, there was no warning at all.

Trouble got his name cause he was climbing our christmas tree when we first got him, and I yelled your going to get in trouble and I have called him that ever since.

RIP Baby, Trouble. I will miss you much Troublesome.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh goodness i'm so sorry
Troubles heading over the Bridge now where all the other cats are waiting for him to take him to his new home

Have a wonderful time over the bridge Trouble, you can run and play like you were a kitten again and get up to mischief like you did when when you were at home.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of Trouble. Sounds like maybe his heart gave out. He had a good long run for a cat; he crossed Rainbow Bridge, knowing the best things in life - being a member of a real family in a home, with your love to light his path over RB. Heaven is one special kitty richer tonight.
But for you who are left behind, you will be dealing with the empty dishes, the idle toys, the lonely sleeping spot....I hope and pray that you find comfort and healing in your memories, and in the messages here that are sent you way.
Susan

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
awwww darling, I am so very sorry for your loss. What a wonderful long life Trouble had and by that it shows just how much he was loved

fly high trouble

RIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dreamweaver

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone

We laid Trouble to rest last night, I was thankful he went like he did. My biggest worry with Trouble was that he would get hit by a car, or tortured by the rotten kids in our neighborhood. But he was at him held by his mom and dad. He was sick and not pts, I think that would have killed me.

Its been very hard to love my other kitty, I think she is mad at me. She had kittens this year and we just gave the last of them away prior to Thanksgiving. Now she has lost Trouble also. We've already toyed with the idea of getting another. Wish we would 've known this was coming I would have kept one of my grandkitties.

Thank you again.

Trouble I will always love you! Find Conan and share my love with him, I miss him everyday too!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Remember that you and your cat both need to grieve - it's okay for her to miss Trouble, too.

Rest in peace and play Trouble.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost trouble!

Play happily over the raingbow brdige Trouble, must like you did a few days ago!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very sad headbuts and teaful, sorry licks from KittenKiya's Clan. You gave him the most wonderful gift, you were with him when he passed. How peaceful that must have been for him. Bless you.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am very sorry for your sad loss. May Trouble Rest in Peace.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. Trouble had a wonderful, long, loving with you and now he is healthy again to run and play over the Rainbow Bridge with all of the kitties that have made the journey before him. Rest in peace, Trouble.

Bryan