Trouble finding a good food?

kittycatkate

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my oldest cat is on corn and grain free food. I am trying to get all three on the same food but I always have one that doesn't like the brand. 

The oldest east Wellness canned and pouches. My little girl will pick at it but she prefers B.F.F. over it, to which my oldest doesn't like. Then my youngest, another male, will refuse to eat anything other than junk foods like Fancy Feast, Whiskas, and the like. I am not fully against those brands, but they should be limited to treats not daily meals. 

Anyways, anyone know a grain and corn free brand that my picky trio will all agree on?

jmljml19

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
IF they like Fancy Feast, I bet they'll like Fussie Cat flavors. Or there's Merrick or Halo or By Nature. If you want a List of grain free brands and flavors, you can go on to www.chewy.com and just look up grain free canned food and there's a ton to pick from and they list all the ingredients.

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Try Nutro Natural Choice.   It seems many folks here find that their kitties will eat this food.      Its like kitty crack to mine. 

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our cats love Nutro Natural Choice, too, particularly the minced chicken. Good luck!