Trick or Treaters?

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lizsto1

Dixie...where she goes is Shore Acres
I believe. Send her a PM and she will let you know.
Correction - its Old Northeast. And I have decided I will dress up till the day I die. . .

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

Correction - its Old Northeast. And I have decided I will dress up till the day I die. . .
I know where both is. I'm in Pinellas Park... maybe 10 mins from either of them

Where are you in florida?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live in an apartment so we don't get trick or treaters.

When I lived in a house I would love to dress up in a costume in order to give out candy to the kids. They absolutely loved it.

Unfortunately the sickos in our society and mass hysteria have given Halloween a bad rep now a days and less and less parents are allowing their kids to go out trick or treating.

Back when I was a kid, in the 1960's and 1970's we used to take a pillow case when we went out. We'd go a few blocks and our pillow case was stuffed full of full sized bags of chips and full sized chocolate bars and lots and lots of apples. You were lucky if you heard one news story about a needle inside an apple. And back then people made homemade goodies like brownies or rice crispy squares and wrapped those up to give away. Now a days if you get a homemade treat you throw it out.

Such a shame because halloween is my favourite time of the year and it's the most fun "holiday" of the year because it's pure fun without the huge expense or stress that comes with Christmas.