Tribute To Smudge

Jetblack2004

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'd like to post a tribute to my beautiful little cat Smudge. I lost her to the road on the 17th and I'm devasted without her. She was the light of my life and the most important thing to me in the whole world. She was just 16 months old. I hope she's up in heaven with other kittens playing happily. Smudge will be greatly missed.
20170718_164348.jpg

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, what a beauty, very very similar to my Lola. I'm sure she was lovely and sweet.
Smudge and Lola are playing together now.

RIP Smudge, your life was short but filled with true love!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I. too, lost my little girl to the road, so know the heartache that follows. All those should haves, could haves, the promising anything to have that one day back...... to find what is in the past will forever stay there.
When you think of your little girl, think of what she brought to your life, what sharing your life's journey, even for a little while, brought to you and your soul. And how unforgivable it would have been to have never met her at all. A love like the one you shared is precious, those same memories of happier times will one day bring you comfort if you let them. For now, the horrors of that day rule your life, time is the only thing that allows them to fade. You will never forget, but you will learn a new life's order that will not let the bad memories overshadow the love and happiness she brought to you, the life she shared with you. She would never want that for you, she loves you too much. She would NEVER want to bring pain to the one she loves above all else. Just as you would want for her, open that heart again, find the sunshine and happiness that was once there and can be again because that is what she wants for you. The bond of love you forged will always be with you, it is spiritual, so eternal. Her spiritual path will forever be tied to your soul, you will always have her love nearby.
Be kind to yourself, you have done nothing wrong, you love that little girl and the loss to your life is soul crushing right now. Let that grief out, rid your soul of a little of that pain by sharing it with those who understand your grief. They are legion. You are not alone, we cry with you for the loss of one so precious and innocent. Take care........RIP beautiful Smudge. Please send what comfort you can to the one who will miss you so much. Send your sweet love to the heart that will forever hold you dear along the beam of pure light that shines down from your new star in the heavens above. Your little soul is at peace, you will be held in arms of those who have gone before you. Protected and loved until the day you greet once more the one you love above all else. Good night, sleep tight, dear Smudge!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Condolences on losing your sweet Smudge. Losing our young ones at the prime of life is an especially bitter pill to swallow. I am glad that you have chosen to join our TCS family - there is no lack of compassion and support here. And Smudge joins our family of TCS Rainbow Bridge kitties.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you are adjusting, I know better then to say feeling better. There Will come a day when you can think of that beautiful girl and smile instead of cry, but it is a ways off. Embrace her love and know she will always be sending it your way!