Trent & Ophelia pics

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since everyone else is getting snap happy, I thought I would add some pics of my babies to the mix.
Yes, BuNN, you can snag these for your website.

First, my Trent with his favorite toy in the whole wide world - a sparkle pom!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi - they're ADORABLE!!! The cuddling pics are wonderful!!!!

kyttin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your babies are so cute!! Your Trent looks a lot like my Tomas. I just love the cuddling pics. What a prescious family you have!!

Kyttin

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
TOO CUTE!!! Those snuggly pictures are FABULOUS, and Heidi, you really must send them (or at least one) to Caption This! Trent is adorable - (and I can see why you would love our Magic!) but Ophelia is absolutely beautiful. You sure deserve to be a proud mommy!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing - that was GREAT!

(Don't forget those cheesecake pics....)

jeff24girl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Heidi they are absolutely adorable! I LOVE the snuggly pics...too cute! Thanks so much for sharing the wonderful photos of your furbabies! :tounge2:

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh they are soooo schweeeeeet!!! What gorgeous kitties and I agree, the snuggling pics are FAAAAABULOUS!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the last 2 pics - they are so sweet together! They look very happy and they have such a loving mother!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've come to look at Trent and Ophelia's pics again today, and now the last one reminds me of siblings-you know, how your brother or sister would always push the line of good behavior to you set by your parents? I can hear Trent saying "But Mom, I might be lying all over her, but I'm not HURTING her!"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks everyone! I have loads of pics of them snuggling because they are so cute together.
(Not that I'm biased or anything.)

LOL Christy! That is probably what he was thinking! He pushes it all the time with us, and with Ophelia. It's funny though that Ophelia literally forces her way into snuggling with him. Most of the time he just sighs and accepts it, but sometimes he does stuff like that, laying on her head or grooming her the wrong way, just to irritate her. He knows better than to nip her to make her leave so he annoys her into leaving. LOL

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trent and Ophelia are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the ones of them snuggling!