Treats

russian_blue_kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I was just wondering, what kind of treats does everyone get for their cats? What are the favorites?

Anastasia likes "Pounce Shake It Up", we get her lots of different kinds of that. Her favorite is chicken though.

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

My kitties get all kinds: Pounce, Nutro Gourmet Kitty, Medi*Cal. Once in a while we give them dried salmon or herring bits... they go absolutly nuts over those!!

oava

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
cosmo and newman like wiska lickins.. I think that is the name not sure. as soon as I get the treats I put them in a jar so they don't dry out so fast. chicken and turkey they like
anyway there shaped like a chicken...lol

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trent and Ophelia like Whisker Lickin's too. They like Mousers (chicken and cheese), Cluckers (chicken), and Gobblers (turkey). They will eat the seafood flavors a couple times but they aren't too big on those. And they won't even touch the beef flavor.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a rare treat that Alix doens't like
so I'll just list her top 3 fav...the ones that get her meowin' and patting at my leg.

Kitty Kaviar, WildSide Salmon and Dr. Harvey's Whisker Smackers, chicken...okay and rosie's rewards too...

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The only treats my cats will eat is Whiska's Temptations, any other kind only gets wasted.

aethyrwolf

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Smokey loves catty shack as well. In fact he prefers the $1.22 cheap treats over the espensive ones.