Treat Reviews (Sharky?)

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KuntryKitty

Well, I guess I can. But as much as I love Zoey, I can't spend alot of money on treats and toys; I have to save up for more important things like college, car payments, gas money... S&H is outrageous and though the stuff in our town may not be healthy for her, it's fairly decent (best cat food here in Nutro and Natural Life) and I'm not willing to pay $6.00 S&H for a bag of $2.00 treats.
If you are referring to my site, I don't understand, as that is not the case. I charge no handling fees. Nor do I carry the kind of treats that cost two dollars...
Please pm me to explain if you've ordered from me before and why you feel this way.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pixel also likes just plain chicken. yesterday, when i was making the homemade food, i gave her a few chicken shreds - she always likes them.

kitkat84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i use wet food as my cat's treat ! coz normally i only feed him dry food, so everytime i brushes him, or give him some ilium ear drop, or cleaning his ears, i give him the wet food instead of other treats ( i tried greenies with liver flavor, but he doesn't seem to like it ... well he doesn't like it at all)

i'm goin to buy pitr pat, the cat's candy with the pink packaging when i go to petshop again...does anyone has any experience with this cat's candy? does your cat love'em?