Transport of 2 kittens through South Dakota, Montana, & Idaho!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very slowly. I'm trying to work out the time around school, work, & volunteering to get them there. And the how.

I've got a few people who are graciously donating to help get the boys home.

And sharky is being very patient waiting for her boys.

It's kinda on me right now....but this coming week I work every other day....it will take 2+ days to get them home.

If I can get the time off & someone to fly with me, I'm willing to fly them in an airplane so long as I can put them under the seats.

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It'd be nice to be able to fly them - I'm sending vibes and prayers that you can work something out. When I was flying back from AZ there was a lady who had her dog in his carrier just a few seats ahead of me - she actually had him out on her lap for part of the flight. I don't remember what airline that was with, but if they let her do that it seems like they'd let you take the boys on the actual plane with you. :shrug:

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hope everything works out, Nat.

You are such a kind soul with the heart of gold.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what part of Montana will they be going through (I live in Butte) and what part in Idaho? If I could, I'd help! and if you don't feel comfortable saying what part of Montana they are going through and what part of Idaho they are going to be living just PM me.

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in Nebraska I am just a little south of where you need transport help.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
After much thought and soaring GAS prices .. Natalie is flying with the boys in cabin with a friend to me... My new "sons" arrive July 18th... anyone in the pacific northwest willing to help me get the cat room ready>>>??