Tracii Guns Pictures..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

I hope whoever did it gets whats coming to them! *Sends rot in hell vibes to evil person*
That made me laugh thanks so much!

girlsetsfiyah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That's a beautiful collection of pictures of Tracii...What a handsome guy. I just want to say that even though I don't know the circumstances, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of hugs, love, and prayers...be strong!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He was a beautiful baby, and now he's a beautiful angel

RIP Tracii Guns

aries

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't see the thread but I will send up loving prayers for you right now. Your baby is in a better place now; where no harm can befall him. Take comfort that God is with you and the Bible says vengance is mine sayeth the Lord. And He will see justice done even if worldly authorities can't.

Our God is loving and compassionate God but there is a hell that awaits Satan and his minions. And just as surely as heaven is eternal; so is hell.

May God comfort and strengthen you in this difficult situation. May His loving light guide your every step and protect you from the evil of this world.

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't see the thread either but I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss.
I hope whoever did the horrible thing gets what's coming to them!