TP Fluffer ??

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
SomeONE took their job seriously, but they are being shy about taking the credit.

I re-rolled the paper - it was nice and fluffy - even easier to pull off the roll.

I can't tell you how many paper towel rolls have been trashed because of "fluffing".

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Love the reading glasses hanging off the side!! I never thought of doing that...very clever. I am surprised, however, that your kitties left them unharmed. My cats LOVE to mess with my all my pairs glasses that are lying all over the house

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Friendly piece advice - since I got the cats, I hang the TP with the loose end against the wall.. makes it almost impossible to play spin the roller!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL LOL LOL

I think the location of the TP holder to the toilet inhibits fluffing of the TP in our house. For that, I'm thankful!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have never done that thank goodness, we get through enough toilet paper as it is
x

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Love the reading glasses hanging off the side!! I never thought of doing that...very clever. I am surprised, however, that your kitties left them unharmed. My cats LOVE to mess with my all my pairs glasses that are lying all over the house

The toilet paper USUALLY hides the glasses. So far, they've been leaving the reading glasses alone - but then, there's always the first time. Hope they're not reading this!