Tover and Pewter are upscaling

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mike is drawing up a design for a two story rabbit hutch for the bunnies. The huge canopy we had out in the pasture for the horse was so mangled by the winds, that we cut off some of the sections and it now covers the rabbit pen. Mike came up with the idea of making a pen to fit the a-frame of the canopy and give the rabbits plenty of exercise, plus with a new family on the way, they are going to need the additional room. It should be pretty cool once it is finished, I will take pictures of it as we construct it, but I can bet they will be stylin bunnies by the time it is done. It will be made so sturdy that not one wild critter can get in to get these rabbits when it is finished.

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whatever are you going to do with all those baby bunnies? I hope they appreciate the effort you're making for them! I bet they'll be a happy little (or big) family.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I will be careful because I don't want them to end up in a snake's stomach or something.
Really don't want baby bunnies, but I took the responsibility of these critters when I got them. I just wish they had stayed seperated long enough after Tov got neutered. But oh well......