Totw

justicelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I recently changed my 3 cats to TOTW. My 2 girls were on Chicken Noodle and were begining to vomit it. My oldest boy (14) was on Purina Indoor. He couldnt chew the Chicken Noodle, the peices were to big for him. I was reading through the posts and saw something about TOTW being to high in protien for seniors? Joey is very picky about his food, and I cant afford to feed him a completely wet food diet as much as I would like too. So any suggestions?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How old is he >? Has he or does he get bloodwork at least once a year? Any abnormal results( ie early kindey or liver issues?)... Chicken noodle I take it was chicken soup?.. Was it the senior formula?Have his teeth been checked?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

justicelynn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
ok, he's 14ish, he had bloodwork last year, everything was fine, will have it done again in feb., yes chicken soup, no it wasnt senior formula (they have a senior formula? son of a..), his teeth are not great, but nothing the vet wants to do dental for.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any place that sells that will refund you if you take it back.. yes they make a senior and most senior dry s are no laughing slightly softer