Totally weird cat massage...

mismaris777

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Taylor has her own pillow on her own chair- she will sit there for HOURS and knead that pillow while staring at the wall. It's funny as he**! Then there's Pirate... Sometimes I will catch him kneading a pillow on the couch while in like a frozen position of humping (it's really weird) and he will stare directly into my eyes the entire time... It creeps me out. I just wonder what's going through his little head at that moment...

None of my cats suck on anything- Pirate used to suck on things (like my earlobes, pinky, etc) when I first adopted him (but that I think was because he was deprived of a mommy kitty so he was raised by humans and bottle fed and everything) but that only lasted for 6 months tops. He never sucked on anything except me (WOWWWW that sounds a lot dirtier than I meant it to be... sorry!
)

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Is it wool? I have heard of cats liking to suck on wool.

One of my cats likes fleece, like the 'microfleece' synthetic type. I have a robe made out of that and when I bring it out she will start sucking on it and kneading. Just today I caught her sucking on/kneading a sweater that got knocked on the floor. She also likes to lick weird things. She grooms the other cats a lot and likes licking peoples' faces and hair, and licks metal and plastic such as the bars of my rat's cage and a plastic shelf on my desk.

I once caught her grooming my German Shepherd! Here's a video:
Awwwwwww! That's so sweet!

Mazy doesn't really knead at all, just a little curl of the paw when she is sleeping on my chest, Tolly kneads only on me, and Jennie will knead on me or anything else she decides is worthy. (she does have favorites, though) Jennie does air biscuits too. (I saw that mentioned earlier in this thread)