Torties!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam started a thread on Orange kitties so I'm starting one with my fav tortoiseshells!
This is Rudy!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta love those tortureshells!

I need to get my pics loaded from the old computer so I can post more kitty pictures...

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute are your bubbies Teresa!

I have one Tortoishell Persian, a Tortoishell & white persian, a brown tortoishell and a blue tortoishell, can ya tell I'm a sucker for torties
, My fave colors are Blue Cream, Tortie & Red Tabby!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good going Crystal.

Both Teresa and I are Persian breeders

I should of also mentioned the kitten in my signature is one of my t/whites, Holly!

Have a good day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am hoping to some day have dilutes in my cattery! I love bluecreams and dilute calicos. I have only one solid blue female and will be getting a calico who will carry the dilute gene.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Sue Both Lillith & Max are gorgeous, I especially like Max the Blue Cream....

Aww! Yes Teresa Dilites are the funkiest persians, not as naughty as the black torties but are softer and I just lurrve blue/creams.

Can we see a picture of your solid blue please Teresa
?

Sam

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lil and Max both have the tortie personality. They are beautiful, they are royalty, and they know it!

They're built the same, too, both are very little girls. I'd guess them both at about 7 lbs each. Max is the only one of Lil's kittens that is not bigger than mom.

Just a note for those who don't know: We adopted Lilith from the SPCA 2 yrs and a bit ago. We found out three weeks later that she was pregnant! (Not by our cats, who are all fixed!) She had a litter of 6, we kept them all, and everyone's been spayed/neutered. That was how our cat family got so big in the first place!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Sue, your kitties are beautiful too! Such regal looking queens!
My girls look like little stuffed animals! LOL They are the sweetest though!
Drysi is going in for a swab to see why she isn't concieving. We have bred her 3 times with no results. She may have a low grade infection that is causing her to reabsorb the kittens. I am also taking the older kittens and getting them their shots and microchipping this week.

Wish us luck!