Torties!

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And, here she is still chocolate pie-in-the-face-Chrissie at one year old and, of course, spoiled as the rest of them. She looks so tired because she never walks anywhere! Very much a hyperactive kid. I need some Ritlin LOL!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Found an old picture of my rainbow bridge girl Macumba - she was about 10 or 12 in this pic, still young & healthy:

I think the Tortie Points are adorable!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Babycakes is Daddys little tortie girl,

And Rurnt is mommies little tortie girl,

And no, she doesn't have green eyes, they are blue, but turned green when we tried to edit out the red-eye.....looks kinda wierd though.

mamakat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love torties! I actually want one for my next cat. I love the blend of colors and think theyre beautiful. I cant imagine thinking theyre ugly cats
People can be so mean for the silliest reasons!

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's my Tortie
"Faline"....I was interested to read that other torties tended to be shy of other humans, other than their special "persons" and very talkative and that some would play fetch. I'm glad to know that my Faline-ie sounds like she fits "right in" with her co-tortie kittys.

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Teresa: Here is my newly acquired tortie persian. She is 3 mos this week. I went into your site, but the pictures wouldn't appear for me, only the box with the red x in it. I'm dying to see your pictures especially the tortie kittens. I also bought CindySue. They are sisters and CindySue in a Brown Tabby with two bits of red on her back and a piece of beige on one paw. What would you call her exact color? I will post her picture in next Post.

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Her little face is so cute because you can see it better with the lighter mask. Like I said above, they have Brown Tabby on her papers, but she has two spots of red on her back and a bit of beige on a paw.??