Toronto TCS meetup pictures!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Sorry I couldn't make it guys..maybe next time though. It looks like you had fun!! Nice Pics!!
We sure hope you and Russian Blue can make it next time too.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooh you guys went to East Side Mario's??? I love that place.... I used to work near one and so we'd go there once a week for lunch... but I haven't been there in years.... Glad to see eveyone had a great time!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

what a beautiful Ladies!

Congratulations for your wonderful and Terrific Time!
Thank you so much for share this with us!
Yes, it should inspire us all to try and do a TCS meet-up in Rigel's town - YUCATAN! esp. during the winter....wouldn't that be fun, a vacation/meet up that gets us away from freezing temps, icy walkways & bitterly cold winds for a few days

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Yes, it should inspire us all to try and do a TCS meet-up in Rigel's town - YUCATAN! esp. during the winter....wouldn't that be fun, a vacation/meet up that gets us away from freezing temps, icy walkways & bitterly cold winds for a few days
Count me in!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

I think that would be great! Rigel, can we all stay with you and the beautiful Gema???