Took a while, but here I am...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wickett had lived a pretty good life. He was 15 or so years old, and he had always been prone to little abscesses. He developed a big tumor on his chin, and eventually it spread down his throat, so we had to have him put to sleep. Until he quit eating, he acted very normally. He was living in our cabin in Arkansas with my brother. He was really a big lunk, but a lot of fun to have around.

I know a number of truckers who have a "truck cat." They won't defend the truck like a dog, but as long as they have a litter box, they are almost no trouble at all. They get used to riding in just a few hours.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Punkin doesn't "knead" anything but that pillow, and he just looks SOOOOO happy doing it!